- Independently handle such as review of official trips, staff trips, official bills for hotel accommodation, Utility bills monthly medical and fuel bills and other expenses audit and reconciliations
- Interact with all employees, external and internal auditor for all queries related to vouchers
- Record all admin related vouchers and ensure that all expenses are correctly posted
- Primary review of transaction to be reviewed by Finance Manager
- Interact with staff for collecting evidences for payment such as interest redemption and expenses
- Post all types of treasury related vouchers such as accrual of borrowing, fresh borrowing and maturity of borrowing, accrual of income, dividend warrant jv, receipt of dividend entries and equity market vouchers in General Ledger Application
- Prepare disbursement/payment and salary related cheques
- Prepare National Saving cheques
- Prepare and submit the SBP daily ROCA report and Weekly Gap report
- Liaison with CAD team for CMS application entries
- E-filling of withholding tax return on weekly basis
- Preparing With-holding Tax statement of every month
- Providing Tax deduction certificate to vandors.
- Maintaining Finance Department Files.
Minimum B.Com or BBA (Accounting/Finance) with two years of experience or
MBA/M.Com (Accounting /Finance)
Strong Excel and analysis skills.
Sound knowledge of accounting techniques
Good communication skills and the ability to work independently.
Latest date of receiving applications is November 15, 2017
Kindly drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org